If the archive is unpacked correctly, you should have the following files and directories:
- FronTier++/ directory is the "root" directory of the FronTier++ distribution. It contains various files required for configuration, including build, configure.in, Makefile.in and README file.
- src/: dir contains source code subdirectories:
- src/front/: code for front tracking in FronTier++
- src/intfc/: code for interface geometry in FronTier++
- src/util/: code for utility functions in FronTier++
- example2d/: 2d examples showing usage of the FronTier++ API
- example3d/: 3d examples showing usage of the FronTier++ API
- cFluid/: solver for compressible fluid (Euler Equation) using Total Variance Diminishing (TVD) scheme and Weighted Essentially Non-Oscillatory (WENO) scheme
After unpacking the archive, go to the FronTier++/ directory and follow the processes in "Configuring and Building".